Monday, December 2, 2013

I cried.

Yesterday at church we had what we call fast and testimony meeting. It's when we fast for two meals that day and then we have the opportunity to bear our testimony in front of the congregation. We have it once a month. I usually try to stop myself from going up there every time. Yesterday, I couldn't. I had listened to others bear their testimony and I was crying before I even went up there. It was a great feeling knowing that my Heavenly Father has not only helped me with my trials but is helping others too. I was so thankful for the life my Heavenly Father has given me that I had to share. Even with all these trials we've come to these past months I am so thankful for the experiences that will only make me stronger. I went up to the pulpit and started to talk about everything going on. And I lost it. I cried. And I cried hard. I don't normally cry that hard when I get in front of people. I couldn't help it. I tried to hold back the tears as best I could. But I had to step away from the mic just so I could sob. But it was good tears. It was tears of thankfulness. Because I know that my Heavenly Father is by my side holding my hand through all of it. I am thankful for the love He shows me. He has given me my family to love. I am thankful for my life and my family and friends that I have. I love my life. 

Love Always and Forever, 
Nini V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment