Monday, November 23, 2015

New Power Point from class

Hey everyone! It's been a few weeks and life has been crazy. I've made another PowerPoint for class so I thought I would share. I've learned a lot these past few weeks. Can I just say how awesome King Benjamin is! And reading into this week’s material, what a difference he made! This book is so awesome. Speaking of, did you read the book like I challenged you to last time? I'd love to hear the comments on what insights you have gained. Please keep it to positive comments only. I will delete any negative. (Thanks!)
Life in the Van De Venter household has still been a roller coaster. It has been up and down for sure with us. We are trying to live life day to day and just make sure that our kids know how much we love them. Searching the scriptures and really studying them has helped me focus on what is more important. I start seeing things with a positive outlook. I know there is a lesson for me to learn through each trial that I face. I will accept any challenge that Heavenly Father throws at me, because I know that He will help me and guide me through it. He is a loving Father and He does not want to see me fail. I will look to Him for anything I might need. Guidance, Love, a Shoulder to cry on. I know He will be there.
With Thanksgiving coming up this week I thought I would share a few things I wrote down in my gratitude journal. It's quite a long list!
Family, Husband, Friends, Food, Clean Air to Breathe (asthmatic), Beds, House, Blankets, Clothes, Snow, Car, School, Internet, Book of Mormon, Sleep, Church Music, Kangen Water, Heavenly Father's Love, Priesthood Blessings, Charity, Sacrament, Work, The Gospel, Anything Purple, IPad, Testimonies, Zumba, Costco, Medicine, Scriptures, Modern Day Prophets, Holy Ghost, Temples, Eternal Marriage, Pencils, Pens, Chocolate, Five Senses, Talents, Doctors, Health, Freedom.
Just to name a few.
I was given a paper to write all the things I'm thankful for. On the top of it is this saying, 

"It is not happy people who are Grateful, it is Grateful people who are happy." 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday and a safe shopping weekend! 

With Love,
Nini Van De Venter




No comments:

Post a Comment