Saturday, March 12, 2016

Seriously love being faithful!

I love this gospel. It has guided me through the toughest paths yet opened up new pathways 😉 too. My recent blessing? It's amazing. My co-worker asked if we wanted her mini loft beds. Jason and I talked about it but didn't really decide on it. Well, she called me today saying goodwill won't take them so will I? We did. Karlee has been using a hide-a-bed couch in her room for a bed. So we put that back into the tv room ("Brave's Room") and then moved Ashlee's bed into Karlee's room. We immediately looked on Craigslist and there was a very nice memory foam twin for $50. Jason went and looked at it and it was very clean. So we got it. The girls like their new beds, but we still had another loft bed. Well, we listed it on Craigslist for $75 and will take $50 for it. Which means, you guessed it, we just got a new bed set for Ashlee for zero dollars!!! If there is anything I can learn from this is, I know my Heavenly Father is looking out for me! And of course, tithing works!!!!! I love this gospel! 

And yes! That IS President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on her wall! And forgive me for clearly being lazy and not getting her some new curtains for like 7 years now! She hates those Dora curtains!!! Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment