Saturday, November 2, 2013

I passed!

So, it's now early Saturday morning and I'm wide awake at 5:46 in the morning. Having an early morning job can really suck sometimes. ☺️ 

I had a much better week though at work. In fact, yesterday we took our final test and everyone in my class passed! I guess that doesn't happen often. But we are all so excited we did it. So later that afternoon we took our very first phone calls. It was fun but very hectic! My partner and I both took 3 phone calls each. It was a very eventful day. 

My first and my last calls were pretty easy. One of them even called me Sweety. However, my second phone call was a mess!!! It was crazy. First it was a furniture call then it wasn't. Which means two separate ways to handle. Ugh! I had my trainer standing right next to me the whole time. We worked it out though and everything turned out fine. Thank goodness! 

So this week at work was a great learning experience. Now, on to family. 

We found out this week that my mom has two more lumps in her chest area. One by her armpit and one by her neck. Which means two things. One, she could have swollen lymphnodes or two, her cancer is spreading. :( Obviously we are hoping for the first one but remember, she does have grade 3 cancer which means it could spread aggressively. Well, mom went and saw a Dr. Brady and both her and Jamie loved him. He took care of my mom better then the first oncologist she saw. He also got things moving for her. So on Thursday (Halloween) mom had her port put in. (Which pretty much means there's a device inside her skin to make the chemo reach her more effectively.) So things are moving fast. I'm not sure if I'm happy about this or not. It's all to scary to think about so I try not to. 

Earlier in my posts I mentioned my cousin/brother and I forgot to tell you what that meant. Remember I told you my mom was adopted? Well, she came in contact with her biological family when I was really young. One of her cousins is very wealthy and is actually co-owner of the Pilot Pen company. So, when they had their son they wanted the best upbringing for him. So they sent him to live with us in the United States. So growing up he was my brother. But he didn't like it here. With my parents more likely. So when he was old enough he moved out on his own, changed his last name back to his parents and lived about 10 hours away. But we still stay in contact with him. He too had a hard time forgiving my mother. But now he is such a strong person. He inspires me to be a better person. 

So, that pretty much sums it up for now. I think I'll go watch some tv until I fall asleep again. Thanks everyone for reading. I love how writing...typing this all is such a relief for me! It feels great. 

Love always and forever. 
Nini V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment