Saturday, November 9, 2013

Once again on a Saturday morning.

Here I am again at 5:59 AM on a Saturday morning wide awake, showered and dressed with makeup on. Well, mascara is makeup but I wouldn't say I'm all makeup'd out! Anyway, here I am wide awake but this time I'm already at work. 6:05 clock in time comes awfully early! So far I'm loving my job. It does however have its weaknesses. Last night I got off work at 9. I get home to everyone gone. Apparently the kids and Jason decided to go get a movie. So I'm laying in bed already (early morning shift remember?) and they all get home and start enjoying the movie together. :( Miss my family time that's for sure. But I feel that this is the right place for me I be in order to help my family now. I've never seen Jason so relaxed now. He's definitely less stressed then what he used to be. Which honestly isn't that hard. Lol I've got to go now. Thanks for keeping tabs on me. Loving what I do! 

Love always and forever, 

Nini V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment