Monday, July 24, 2023

Here We Go Again!

 Dear Readers, 

Here I am again. However, with some good news to share. I am finally on my last semester before earning my Bachelor's degree! I am so excited! I am also a bit nervous because this semester is a condensed version of the regular 14 weeks, but in a 7 week period. So, two things, I will get my Bachelor's sooner, but it will be a difficult semester because it is twice the work in one week. But hey, I got this! I can do it! 

This semester I am taking an Intro to Entrepreneurship class and it has asked us to keep a blog. So, here I am, again. This will be more likely a reflective journal on what I have learned, what I still need to learn, and some sort of reference or categorization method. Feel free to follow along with what I'm learning. 

Lessons Learned
One thing I've learned from the readings this week is that everyone is an entrepreneur. Whether we have it in us to pursue it, is up to us. We can be motivated enough to make things happen, or we can sit back and watch those that are doing just that. I also know how important it is to do something you love! 

Still Need to Learn
I am excited to see what I will learn from the books I bought for this course. One system we have learned about already is called "Launching Leaders" by Steven A Hitz, who co-founded the company with Jim Ritchie. I'm very interested in what their theory is on becoming a successful entrepreneur. 

Here is an Amazon link to the book talked about above: 

Amazon link

Here is their website:

Launching Leaders


If you like what you are reading, subscribe below and you can get future updates on when I publish a new post! I will probably post twice or three times a week from now on, making sure to journal the new information I'm learning! 


Thanks for reading! 



My baby's graduation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment